"Rossignol” is the French word for nightingale and at certain times of the year the woodland adjacent to this charming Provencal villa is filled with the enchanting song from this beautiful bird.
Our beautiful house in the south of drome provencal (map here) is set in a pretty garden of 1500M2, sleeps 6 people (plus babies!) in three double bedrooms with one ensuite bathroom with bath & shower and a second with double basin & shower. Plus....
- Two separate WC,s
- A kitchen which is fully equipped to a level expected in a house which is used for four months a year by the English owners
- This high level is matched by the quality of the china, cutlery and glassware.
- A fully equipped laundry room.
- A spacious lounge /dining room
- Satellite TV with UK Sky, CD & DVD player
- The house benefits from total air conditioning;
- Alfresco living on large covered terraces at front and rear;
- Total privacy but not isolated with the village centre a 5 min walk and 1 min by car;
- Superb views over the village and the Rhône valley from the rear terrace;
- Automatic gated entry;
- Swimming pool totally protected for young children.